11 October 2013

I love etsy. I love holiday craft fairs. I love boutique shops, street fairs, supporting local businesses... but all too often I discover a local artist whose work I LOVE and come to find that all of their pieces bare a $100+ price tag. Don't get me wrong, I know how much time and effort is spent creating. This is a labor of love and deserves to be priced accordingly, but give me something I can pick up, live with, familiarize myself with your product line, check out the quality... and then I'll be back for the big ticket items.

So in preparation for the upcoming holiday shows, I've been toying around with a few low budget items: $4, $8, $10. It's fun. There's a lot of room for experimentation - trying things out at a pretty low risk (in regards to time, money, material). Below is a new little product I'll be selling in the upcoming weeks. These mini-drawstring bags are 100% linen, featuring gold and silver polka dots and measure in at approx. 6 x 5 inches. These little guys are super durable, and are great for small travel bags - jewelry, contacts stuff, electrical cords, let your imagination run wild...

Best of all - $4 a pop.






No comments:

Post a Comment