17 October 2014

Fall, colors, blah, blah everyone's favorite time of year. Sick of hearing it.

Don't care. I love fall. It's perfect. Cooler temps, better outfits, lots of colors, an excuse to drink more bourbon and yes, PUMPKIN FLAVORED EVERYTHING. But above all of that, my favorite thing is fall decor. I love the combination of soft oranges, rich golden yellow and the contrasting steely grey of autumn skys.

In the past few weeks, Tre and I have been looking at houses - every porch calling out for pumpkins, every brick fireplace has a mantle that I want to litter with birch branches and pears. It's about as much as I can stand. Until then (and not much longer, fingers crossed) here are my favorite home made goodies, courtesy of etsy so you can decorate and I can live vicariously.



































2. Sophie's Bazzar | 18 x 18 inch Burnt Orange + Cream Kilim Pillow | $54.00
3. Rustic Craft Design | White Birch Branches | $58.00
4. Kitch Studios |  Halloween Tea Towel - Mummy | $8.50
5. Design Atelier Article |  Minimalist Bookends - Winter Trees | $64.00
6. Sewn Natural  |  Minimalist Organic Baby Blanket in Black + Gold  | $52.00
7. A and B Design Studio | Small Oatmeal Basket | $25.00
8. Best Day Ever Design White Acorn Garland $18.00+
9. Susan Antique Mid-Century Pear Bowl $28.00

No comments:

Post a Comment