07 October 2013


Okay, I'm just going to say it: summer is exhausting.

Living in the ever-weather-fickle Midwest I feel like we plan and schedule all year for the elusive 4 months of warm weather and then *POOF* they're gone. This year Tre and I spent a record 3 weekends at home in Wisconsin. (Which, when you think about it is kind of insane.) Don't get me wrong, we were fortunate enough to spent time with friends and family from Chicago, to Michigan, to Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, to Washington DC... with a side of work / pleasure trips to San Francisco, Nebraska, Iowa, North Dakota and Maryland. But already with the dropping of temperatures our calendar has opened up, and I for one am thrilled.

I say bring on the sweaters and quiet, cozy afternoons.

photo: up in the air somewhere over the great plains.

No comments:

Post a Comment